Sunday, July 7, 2013

Off into the wild blue yonder - of blogging

At midnight, when I'm once again the only creature in the house awake, I am embarking on my latest adventure in blogging.

The last active blog I had was on Xanga. (Soooooooo last millenium, I know!)  I kind of gave it up once I was a happily married woman.  I guess I thought the "trials" of a single college girl made for more interesting blogging than the life of a "boring" married woman.

But now, years later, pounds heavier, and hopefully wiser, I realize that I don't care if my life is boring. Other than being rather short on cash (thanks to getting laid off and knocked up in the same year), I absolutely love my life.  And maybe, just maybe, blogging about my boring life will make someone feel better about having a comparatively less boring one.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment