Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July

Our Independence Day was very close to being as miserable as this year's Valentine's Day. Last Sunday Serenity & I went to urgent care. I almost didn't make an appointment for myself, because I thought I was just a little under the weather. I knew Serenity was coming down with an ear infection, so I wanted to take care of it ASAP. Turns out, I was worse off than I thought. I had bronchitis bad enough that the doctor gave me a nebulizer treatment right there in the office.

Fortunately, the medicine we were both put on did the trick and we were well enough to enjoy the 4th of July with family.

Waiting for the Rich Hill 4th of July Parade to start.
Beginning of parade





End of Parade


Serenity enjoyed the parade, except for some fire truck sirens and the tow trucks honking. The fireworks later weren't really her cup of tea. Even the quiet ones made her cry, so she went to bed, and slept through all the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment