Thursday, November 21, 2013

50 Years

This Saturday marks the 50th anniversary of one of my favorite bits of Sci-Fi. For those not as geeky as I, it's the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. And because of Comcast taking away my BBC America On Demand and booking a photo shoot on Monday, I can't watch the 50th Anniversary special. :(

A few weeks ago I saw a post on Google+ that had a Doctor Who alphabet. I liked the idea, but the presentation left something to be desired. All the letters were associated with words that came from the newer series, and it was just words. So, after spending probably WAY too much time on it, I made my own and made a PDF booklet of it. :D

So for those who are interested, here it is! Google Drive does mad posterization to the images, unfortunately, but you can get the idea of what I was going for, without having to download the nearly 1 GB file that I originally created.

No comments:

Post a Comment